Wednesday, September 14, 2011


1. After i got my license my mom made me run all kinds of awful errands 
such as picking up groceries, I frequently had to run out to the local ACME and had to grab some milk. On one specific occasion my mom told me to go fetch some milk after a fencing match. I told her i would grab it on the way home and I vividly remember getting it after that match but later that night my mom freaked out on me for not getting the milk.

2.perception, memory

3. People rely on their memories and experiences to determine what or how they did something and if you get set off course by something because you've gone through a situation so many times you confuse your own mental timeline.

4. How can someone do a repetitive task frequently without their memory interfering and causing "deja-vu"?

5. How can we rely on our human memories if it is hindered by factors such as deja-vu?

No comments:

Post a Comment